How to create a perfect CV
Category : Changing career
Your CV is an essential tool you need to get your dream job, so make sure it is really outstanding. Read our tips and… just do it!
CREATE A STUNNING LAYOUT!
- Try to make it fit on 1 page (if it’s not possible, remember – 2 pages maximum)
- Keep it clean and uncluttered – use columns, set wide margins, adjust line spacing
- Use the same font throughout – size 10-12 for the body text and a maximum of 16 point for headings
- Create your personal statement – one sentence which describes your career goals and explains why they should hire you
- Don’t lie – recruiters are very smart, they will catch most inaccuracies during the job interview
- Avoid too long sentences, use bullet-points
- Don’t be too modest, share your achievements
- Check your CV for spelling and grammar errors
MAKE IT LOOK… DIFFERENT!
- There are plenty of templates on the internet – use them to be sure your layout looks professional and stands out!